Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Sunday, June 19, 2005
Job Hunting Season
Note: If you're not aware yet, there are useful and interesting insights on the comment section of my previous post. Not exactly about the post content, rather it's more about love and relationship. I suggest you spend some time and read it as I think Mr.Anonymous had provided some informative inputs. Anyway, let's move on...

Unemployed. Recall what we learnt in Labor Economics. Definition: One who is not working but is actively seeking for a job. And yeah, I’m now officially one of the few thousands unemployed grads out there. The job hunt begins..

You know what motivates ppl to finally willing to sacrifice their beauty sleep and free time? The temptation of things that they have dreamt to own for such a long time and when they realize their wallets are getting thinner and not thicker as days go by. Wahahaha~

As for me, it has been 2 months now since the day I sat for my last final paper. In another word, I have been relaxing for about 60 days already and guess now it’s time to move on with life. I’m not sure if I’m fully ready to step into this new phase of life. But the time will come, whether you like it or not..what you expect man, this is what you call life.

I was kinda traumatized a lil by my previous industrial training. It wasn’t like school at all. You’re no longer hanging out with frens of the same age. Then you can’t wear those clothes you wore to lectures anymore, instead you gotta be seen in formal or at least semi-formal attire, no more t-shirts and jeans, no more wearing slippers, you get the idea. A cool transition uh? I dun think so hahaha…

And I dislike waking up early in the morning at 7am everyday (that’s if I’m fortunate enuf) and the feeling I’ll be getting after work. Half dead, oh yeah! That sucks! I hope things will get a bit better this time when I start working though..And I dunno how to prevent myself from getting so worn-out after a long working day:( Somebody teach me pls..

Let’s slide into the optimistic side now. The most-wanted-item list of mine is starting to grow in length man. Wanna know what are they? In random order, a digicam, a keyboard, a heel, a watch, a new pair of spectacles, a blazer and lots more that are not so urgent. Ok..some of you already know I really want a digicam. Keyboard would be my temporary piano/organ. I plan to buy a piano and an organ when I have enuf and extra money in my accounts later in life. (Curse that stupid mouse who bit the wires at the back of my organ) And when I have a stable income later, hopefully I can spend a lil more freely than before. I alwiz gotta think twice before spending on the ‘wants’ coz it’s my parents’ hard-earned money I’m using. So now u know why I dun go for all the movies being shown in the cinema, why I dun spend in the casino and other stuff. It’s not that I’m stingy, kiam-siap or anything. And when I can earn my own money, guess I won’t be as hesitate anymore…Dun get me wrong though, financial planning is essential and will not forget to save for the rainy days :).

Guess there is so much more to learn, and many more people to meet out there. A brand new chapter; a brand new journey…


Post a Comment